Equilibrium provides one of the fastest and most effective trust registration services. Our services embrace the formation, registration, amendment, administration and termination of different kinds of trusts.
We prioritise in safeguarding the ﬁnancial interests of your loved ones when it comes to planning your estate, ensure that the needs of your family and minors are taken care of and that estate duty, capital gains tax and income tax are minimal.
Establishing and managing of trusts requires specialised legal knowledge. We provide advice tailored to your personal circumstances and have the necessary expertise to structure and administer trusts and companies in select jurisdictions, affording you not only the opportunity to protect your wealth now, but also to secure its safe passage to future generations.
Administering trusts and other ﬁduciary solutions requires expertise not only in these ﬁelds, but also in the related areas of estate, tax and succession planning, and the laws applicable in both the jurisdiction where the trust was created and the jurisdiction(s) in which the parties who beneﬁt from it reside.
We work diligently and in close cooperation with founders, beneﬁciaries, trust protectors, advisors and managers to attain this goal. We also assist the Trustees in performing the required duties, maintain trust records, attend and regulate trustee meetings, produce minutes, follow up on required actions and comply with other regulatory requirements.
Our Services Include:
- setting up Trusts;
- drafting trust deeds and supporting documents;
- registration of Trusts;
- trustee appointments and resignations;
- managing a wide variety of trust assets and overseeing trust investments;
- serving as co-trustee;
- serving in limited roles such as special trustee and similar positions;
- serving as trustee of charitable trusts, including charitable lead and charitable remainder trusts and private foundations;
- opinions and interpretation of trust deeds;
- trust administration; and
- making and implementing decisions called for by the trust instrument, including decisions requiring exercise of discretionary powers relating to distributions of income, the exercise of powers of appointment and subdivision and termination of the trust;